We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information the clients provide on the GM Marketing website. This page describes how GM Marketing uses the personal information you give on this website. Please read this privacy statement carefully before providing any personal information to our website. You agree to the rules outlined in this privacy statement by using the site or submitting such information. These policies are subject to change, but any revisions will be made public.
Collection of Information
We collect the freely provided identifying information of the following categories to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and manage our membership records.
Contact details such as personal or business addresses, phone numbers, firm affiliations, and titles.
- Tracking information that our web server detects automatically each time you visit our site or send us an email. For instance, your domain name, email address, and the websites you frequent.
- Why Does GM Collect Such Information?
- Enhance and personalize the content and design of our websites and other communication tools.
- Notify you of changes to our websites.
- Notify you of new goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To keep you informed of forthcoming projects and activities.
- Compile a list of specialist directories about which you will be informed.
- To keep track of how our websites are being used.
- Unless you permit us to use your information in another way, such as adding you to one of our mailing lists, the information you provide is used to accomplish your specific request.
Cookie & Tracking Technology
Depending on the services available, the website may employ cookie and tracking technologies. Cookie and tracking technologies can be used to collect information such as browser type and operating system, track the number of visits to the site, and analyze how visitors use it. Cookies might also aid in the customization of the web pages for visitors. Cookies and other tracking technologies cannot gather personal information. Cookies, on the other hand, may be connected to such information if you previously provided it. Cookie and tracker information in aggregate may be shared with third parties.
With Whom Do We Share This Information?
We may share information with government authorities or other organizations that help
us prevent or investigate fraud. We may do so when:
- Allowed or required by law.
- To attempt to safeguard against or prevent any prospective fraud or unauthorized transactions.
- Investigating fraud that has already occurred. These firms are not given this information for marketing purposes.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We employ appropriate data collecting, storage, processing procedures, and security measures. It is done to safeguard your personal information, transaction information, and data kept on our site against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or destruction. Your personal information is kept safe. This information is only accessible to authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep it safe and secret). All emails and newsletters from this site have the option to opt-out of future mailings.
Contact Information Regarding Privacy